- 1 ½ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Butter; melted
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ tsp Salt
- Crumb Topping:
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar; packed
- 2 TBSP Flour
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Butter; cold
- ¼ cup Walnuts (or pecans); finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and grease muffin tins or fill with cupcake/muffin paper liners.
2. In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients except sugar.
3. In another bowl combine the bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter. Mix well. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. For the topping, combine brown sugar, 1 TBSP of cold butter, 2 TBSP of flour, cinnamon, and walnuts.
5. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full then sprinkle the topping mixture on each. (Double topping if desired.)
6. Bake 20 minutes of until the muffins are done in the center.